PCE-EM 29 Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Meter
Detects electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and radio frequencies (RFs)
PCE-EM 29 is a portable handheld electromagnetic field meter or detector with a spherical triaxial (3-axis) three-dimensional (3D) isotropic sensor used to measure electromagnetic fields (EMFs) as well as radio frequencies (RFs). This easy-to-use battery-powered RF meter features a large 4-digit LCD screen and an adjustable value limit with acoustic alarm functionality.
PCE-EM 29 is ideal for monitoring electrical transformers and wireless systems such as wifi, wireless LAN, GSM and GPS. The EMF detector also aids in evaluating radiation produced by computer screens, televisions, microwaves and electrical installations.
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 3.5 GHz
- Measurement range: 38 mV/m to 11 V/m
- Accuracy: ±1.0 dB (50 MHz to 1.9 GHz), ±2.4 dB (1.9 GHz to 3.5 GHz)
- Displays units in mV/m, V/m, µgA/m, mA/m, µgW/m² or mW/m²
- Calculates average value and stores up to 99 readings to memory