NEOL - Μαγνήτης Aνύψωσης Χαλύβων, Μετάλλων
|NEOL150||150 kg||281.00 €||Διαθέσιμο|
|NEOL300||300 kg||407.00 €||Διαθέσιμο|
|NEOL600||600 kg||607.00 €||Διαθέσιμο|
|NEOL1500||1500 kg||1,391.00 €||Κατόπιν Παραγγελίας|
|NEOL2000||2000 kg||1,582.00 €||Κατόπιν Παραγγελίας|
Στις τιμές δεν συμπεριλαμβάνεται ΦΠΑ 24%
- Simple Easy Switch control – the lifting magnet can be switched easily, quickly, and safely.
- The Air Gap test – a tear-off test is carried out with the air gap - we place emphasis on higher safety in real operating conditions.
- Robust lifting eye made of stainless steel.
- 5-year warranty for the magnetic system.
- Capacity table for easy reference right on the magnet body.
- The magnet meets the 3+ safety factor - verified by the tear-off test.
- A compact body with only two recessed screws.
It easily handles flat, round, and cylindrical loads with emphasis on safety and convenience. We test each individual magnet for break-away force with an air gap to simulate real operating conditions. The magnet body is highly resistant to mechanical damage, the bearings are secured, so their life span is longer. The magnet features a versatile lifting eye design for easy suspension. The magnet enables load handling at a maximum temperature of 80°C.
- Application: Lifting
- Technology: Permanent
- Nominal lifting capacity for flat material: up to 2000 kg
- Nominal lifting capacity for round material: up to 1000 kg
- Temperature: max. 80 °C
- Safety factor: 3+ (tested according to EN 13155)
- Handling flat, round, and cylindrical workpieces
- Lifting of profiled sections and sheets
Scope of supply:
- Magnet with label
- Instructions for use