DWL-80Pro - Αλφάδι Ψηφιακό Μαγνητικό
|DWL-80Pro||4 x 90°||0.05°||79.00 €||Με Παραγγελία|
Στις τιμές δεν συμπεριλαμβάνεται ΦΠΑ 24%
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution of 0.05° (1.0mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.05° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Alternate Zero feature
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree), %(slope), mm/M & in/Ft
- Auto-reverse reading of LCD display
- Build in magnet at the base of aluminium
- 5 Minutes auto off
SMALL & HANDY
DWL-80Pro is about 10cm in length and can be easily kept in the pocket or hung around waist. Easy & convenient to measure difficult access work places
EASY TO USE
Simply turn on the On/Off button and place it on any object surface and read the measured value. Use hold function to assist reading the measured value after removing from the area
The unique design has been incorporated with a CLIP to hook on.
Strong magnet at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications
Measuring resolution of 0.05° with accuracy ± 0.05° at 0° & 90°; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° 4 x 90°(360°)
INSTANT UNIT CONVERSION
Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope, mm/M & in/Ft
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis 'bubble' vial method that indicates 'bubble' leveling status 'one axis at a time'.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles 'one axis at a time' iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis 'bubble' or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- DIY satellite dish aligning has become speedy and effortlessly with Digi-Pas® DWL-80Pro pocket-size digital level. It is used to ensure the mast/pole for the receiver is levelled and the dish is at targeted elevation to optimise satellite signal.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80Pro model is used by the therapeutic practitioners to assess rehabilitation progress of patients. Range of motion (ROM) such as flexion & extension movements of hands or legs have been traditionally visual estimated and presently use digital level to measure angular movements and record in numeric values to evaluate improvements.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80Pro to assess bone angles deviation during diagnostic stage and orthopedic surgery (note: sterilization of the instrument is required for operating theater environment). The feature of fast response numerical readings of angle enables doctors to perform immediate evaluation and carry out necessary surgical operation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80Pro pocket-size digital level model is used to setup biomedical test tube rack & specimens.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80Pro pocket-size digital level is used for levelling panoramic tripod head in 3 directions. Very accurate overlaps multi exposure pictures can be obtained with near-free of parallax leaving less time required for post-processing adjustments in Photoshop.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80Pro has made the setup of astronomer's telescope so much easier. The magnetic grip was helpful in holding the level in place so the scope can be levelled with ease. Once levelled, the angle gauge work like a charm in getting to the right altitude.