DWL-80E - Αλφάδι Ψηφιακό Μαγνητικό
|DWL-80E||4 x 90°||0.1°||39.60 €||Διαθέσιμο|
Στις τιμές δεν συμπεριλαμβάνεται ΦΠΑ 24%
- Easily & quickly display any angle in digital - No Guessing!
- Precise, speedy & reliable measurements.
- User can self-calibrate the level by his/her own at ease.
- User can choose to display in degree or % slope without the need for calculation.
- Can attach to metal surface and enable user hand free operation.
- Extended battery life.
SMALL & HANDY
DWL-80E is about 10cm in length and can be easily kept in the pocket or hung around waist. Easy & convenient to measure difficult access work places
EASY TO USE
Simply turn on the On/Off button and place it on any object surface and read the measured value. Use hold function to assist reading the measured value after removing from the area
The unique design has been incorporated with various colours and a CLIP to hook on
Strong magnet at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications
Measuring resolution of 0.1° with accuracy ± 0.1° at 0° & 90°; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° 4 x 90°(360°)
INSTANT UNIT CONVERSION
Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis 'bubble' vial method that indicates 'bubble' leveling status 'one axis at a time'.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles 'one axis at a time' iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis 'bubble' or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- DIY satellite dish aligning has become speedy and effortlessly with Digi-Pas® DWL-80E Digital Level. It is used to ensure the mast/pole for the receiver is levelled and the dish is at targeted elevation to optimise satellite signal.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E model is used by the therapeutic practitioners to assess rehabilitation progress of patients. Range of motion (ROM) such as flexion & extension movements of hands or legs have been traditionally visual estimated and presently use digital level to measure angular movements and record in numeric values to evaluate improvements.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E Dual Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used in high speed railway quality assurance & maintenance & operation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E to assess bone angles deviation during diagnostic stage and orthopedic surgery (note: sterilization of the instrument is required for operating theater environment). The feature of fast response numerical readings of angle enables doctors to perform immediate evaluation and carry out necessary surgical operation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E model is used to setup biomedical test tube rack & specimens.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E Pocket-size model is used for levelling panoramic tripod head in 3 directions. Very accurate overlaps multi exposure pictures can be obtained with near-free of parallax leaving less time required for post-processing adjustments in Photoshop.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used for installation, setup & maintenance very precision measurement instruments in wafer foundry.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-80E has made the setup of astronomer's telescope so much easier. The magnetic grip was helpful in holding the level in place so the scope can be levelled with ease. Once levelled, the angle gauge work like a charm in getting to the right altitude.